- Licensed cosmetologist – 29 years
- Hair color educator – 10 years
- Manufacturer representative – 8 yrs.
- American Board Certified as an expert hair color technician since 2000.
- Guest artist at tri-state and mid- west beauty shows
- Backstage work at International Beauty Show, New York City
- Hair World, Washington D.C.
- West Coast Beauty Show
- Shear, razor and clipper styling
- Dimensional color including foil weaves, grey coverage and paneling
- Corrective color
- Lessons in false eyelash application.
After leaving Colorado for six years, I am relocating back to Boulder! I am excited to be returning to the beautiful state which is truly home for me. I am fortunate to be returning to Rubicon as well. Hair is hair no matter where you are and I believe in creating beautiful natural looking styles that complement the individual. I enjoy working one on one with clients to see our vision, for your look, come to fruition.
Dimensional color is what I truly love doing. Corrective color does not intimidate me and I enjoy the challenge. Right now my color of choice is Goldwell, and I have worked with most other hair color lines, so I am happy to accommodate clients that prefer a particular brand.
I am also happy to take appointments after 5 pm for those who prefer evenings. I look forward to working with new (and past) clients in the near future.